- Light self-weight: Allows operation in a narrow and tight spaces; Minimal impact on the normal use of the structure during construction; Adds almost no additional weight to the existing structure.
- High strength, high modulus: Very effective in flexural strengthening in the form of straight sheets, shear strengthening in the form of closed loop wrapping, U-shaped and side bonding; Increase ductility and strength of circular columns in the form of transverse wrapping; Restoration of various complex shape structural elements.
- Wide application range: Suitable for surface of various structural components: Beams, columns, ventilation tubes, pipes, walls, etc.; It could be used on various types of structural components and systems, e.g. concrete structures, masonry structures, wood structures, steel structures, and many other structural elements and systems.
- Anti-corrosion: Anti-acid, alkali and other chemical corrosion and resistance to severe environments.
1. Surface Preparing: Remove the coating of concrete surface with grinder. Polishing the Surface. If there is angular, grinder it into round.
2. Setting out: Get the concrete surface clean and keep it dry, then setting out.
3. Apply Primer: Apply primer adhesive onto the surface of the concrete.
4. Apply Putty/Leveling: Apply putty for repairing and leveling if needed.
5. Fabric Cutting: Cut carbon fiber fabric into sizes as designed.
6. Preparing the impregnation adhesive: Weight and mixing adhesive according to ratio. Stirring the adhesive until the color is even. Avoid air bubble in this process.
7.Applying Impregnation Adhesive: Apply impregnation adhesive when primer adhesive is touch dry. (If primer is not required, impregnated adhesive can be applied directly.)
8. Apply carbon fiber fabric: Apply carbon fiber fabric onto the concrete surface as designed. Leveling the surface from one end to another.
9. Check Gap or Bubble: Apply impregnation carbon fiber adhesive again. Make sure the adhesive impregnate fully into the fabric. The surface flat and no air bubble. Repeat above process from cutting carbon fiber if applying two or more layers.