What should be paid attention to during the installation and use of aluminum composite panel?
Pay attention to the following points during the installation and use of aluminum plastic composite panels:
- The aluminum composite panel should be stored or installed in a dry and ventilated place to avoid water accumulation and the ambient temperature is not higher than 70 ° Avoid installation in harsh environments such as smoke, wind, sand, radiation, hazardous gases and chemical environments.
- Aluminumcomposite panels should be laid flat when transported or stored. During the handling process, the four sides of the board must be lifted at the same time. Do not drag on one side to avoid scratching the board surface.
- When grooving, use a round head or a V-shaped flat saw blade or milling cutter of ≥90 degrees to groove. A 0.2-0.3mm thick plastic core plate should be left with the panel to bend to increase strength and toughness and prevent aluminum sheetfrom The sharp angle or the cut hurts the aluminum panel or the excess plastic left is to thicck will cause the aluminum sheet to break or the paint film to burst when the flange is bent.
- Even force should be applied when bending the edge. Do not bend repeatedly, otherwise the aluminum panel will break.
- In order to maintain the flatness and enhance wind-resistance of the aluminum-plastic panel ,the aluminum-plastic panel needs to be lined with the skeleton and glued to the sheet after being bent.
- For the curved surface decoration, do not step in place at one time, the bending radius should be greater than 30cm, use the bending equipment to bend the aluminum composite panel, and slowly exert force to make the panel gradually reach the required surface.
- In order to avoid visual Angle color difference, aluminum plastic plate should be installed on the same plane according to the same process direction.
- After the aluminum composite panel is installed, the protective film should be removed within 45 days to prevent the protective film from aging. When peeling the film, it may cause adhesion phenomenon.
- The interior wall panels should not be installed outdoors to ensure their service
- If there is any contamination on the surface of the board during construction or use, it can be cleaned with a neutral detergent. Avoid using strong acid and strong alkaline detergent to clean and damage the surface.